The main purpose of the Academic program is to offer cadets undergraduate qualifications in a wide range of engineering and social sciences disciplines. The programs in Academic departments aim to graduate commissioned officers who
- accomplish missions with an understanding of modern and scientific approaches in compliance with the Constitution of Turkish Republic, and Ataturk’s principles and reforms that are the fundamental ideals of Turkish Republic.
- can communicate clearly and effectively with a range of audiences both orally and in writing.
- have been imparted with historical knowledge and developed an appreciation of history.
- gained the necessary background to associate their knowledge and skills with the principles and methods of decision-making in complex and dynamic environments.
- appreciate and recognize the desire of continued intellectual development through textual analysis and formulate critical questions
- have acquired a foreign language well enough to follow current scientific publications on his/her profession and branch.
- have gained information about the general features of other services.