The students having the conditions below are registered in Defense Sciences Institute in accordance with the selection procedures announced. Each year different conditions are determined by the Institute Committee. If these conditions are accepted by Military Academy Education and Training Committee, they are offered to the approval of Turkish Army Command.
The candidates who want to participate in post-graduate program can apply for two programs at the same time, but they can attend only one program even though they are successful in the examination of both programs.
All the applicants can apply to the Management of Defense Sciences Institute directly by themselves.
To register in the Defense Sciences Institute program;
- Each candidate must have a bachelor's degree diploma from the branches accepted for post-graduate programs he applied for.
- Have be more than 2.750 out of 4 and more than 65 out of 100 on his BA/BS diploma.
- He must get more than 70 in the Civil Servant Language Test (YDS) or more than 190 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Get more than 45 in the test for the Post-graduate Education Programs (LES), (For Defense Management Post-graduate programs, his average grade must be more than 45 and for Operational Research Post-graduate programs, his mathematics grade must be more than 45 in the exam for the post-graduate education programs (LES)
Get a letter of recommendation from a professor or his superior.
- He must give a letter of intent in which he indicates his studies before this program and his studies that he planes to do in this program.
GENERAL APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR THE CIVIL APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT TURKISH ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL
- Each candidate must be Turkish citizen.
- Not have been participated in illegal, political, fundementalist seperatist ideas and activities together with his father, mother, wife or brother.
- Not have participated any activities degrading Turkish Armed Forces, its honor and its dignity.
- Not have done the jobs not accepted by the society and he must not have earned money in illegal ways.
- Not have made an honest living. Not have committed any disgraceful offences stated in the related articles.
- Not be a dangerous person in accordance with the researches made by security units.
- Not have resigned or been dismissed from a military school, he must not have been dismissed from a civil school or from a post-graduate program.
- Get a grade high enough in the exam.
- Not have any relations with the military.